Latest Games :
Home » » Jose Comments on…What If?

Jose Comments on…What If?

Sunday, July 21, 2013 | 0 comments

Jose Comments on…What If?

It`s a subject that was bound to crop up sooner or later when faced with a press conference.

The prickly subject of the high turnover of managers, at Stamford Bridge, is always going t prompt somebody to as the dreaded……what if……..question!

Here at Vital Chelsea we`re sincerely hoping that Jose Mourinho is sat in the managerial seat long term and that we can end this constant change of manager.

But, if Jose does become the 10th manager to get axed, he has his own views, commenting to the media,

"I`m not scared. I can work in the country I want. I`m not saying I can choose any club…but almost."

"I a contacted by different clubs in different countries so, basically, if I come here it`s because I very much want to and because I was enthusiastic about working in a club that means a lot to me."

"But at the same time to participate in a project where I`m told I`m needed, I`m trusted for my experience, my personality, my passion for the club and my international culture in terms of football."

Hopefully, the axe has been dispensed with now that somebody who has Chelsea blood flowing through their veins has taken up the challenge of longevity!

Posted By Aldo Christian
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Template Bikinan | Mas Johny Ganteng | Beautifull Template
Copyright © 2011. Trik PES 2013 PS3 Dan Game PC - All Rights Reserved
Template Edit by Aldo Christian
Proudly powered by Blogger